Princess Beatrice to Auction Off Wedding Hat on eBay
Loved the fascinator that Princess Beatrice wore to the Royal Wedding? Now it can be yours – for the right price.
“She’s putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for children in crisis,” Beatrice’s mother, Duchess Sarah Ferguson, announced Wednesday during an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
For the April 29 wedding of her cousin Prince William to Duchess Catherine, Beatrice, 22, chose to top off her outfit with a blush-colored topper made by renowned London milliner Philip Treacy. The hat was so unusual that it instantly grabbed headlines, became an Internet sensation and became the focus on several Facebook fan pages.
Treacy’s creations can cost around $3,300.
- Hat Trick: How Fergie Got Last Laugh at Wedding
- Sarah Ferguson Tells Oprah: Royal Wedding Snub ‘Was So Difficult’
- Check Out the Fashionable Fascinators on Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
- Hats Off to Royal Wedding Guests
- David and Victoria Beckham Arrive Dressed to the Nines at Royal Wedding