Proud Beckham boys help dad David bid farewell to LA Galaxy
Flanked by his three boys, David Beckham waved goodbye to his fans on Sunday.
Looking teary-eyed, the football star – whose contract with LA Galaxy is up next month – took a bow with Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz at the end of his final home game.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
He kissed and hugged his sons, who looked extremely proud of their ace dad, and gave Cruz a ride on his shoulders during a victory lap.
Wife Victoria and three-month-old baby Harper Seven watched from private box throughout the celebrations.
Galaxy have two further away games before they wrap up their season at the end of the month and the 36-year-old says his family will then decide where he plays next.
And although they seem settled in the US, there has been rumours of a possible move to Tottenham FC or Paris Saint-Germain.
- Proud David Beckham shares an image of Victoria"s rounded belly
- Proud parents Elton and David show off their gorgeous baby boy in Venice
- David Beckham to Create his Own Line of Knickers
- David Beckham to launch underwear line
- LCD Soundsystem Bid Farewell With Help From Friends