"Proud" Charlize becomes a mum after adopting a baby boy
Charlize Theron has become a mother after adopting a baby boy.
In a statement, the 36-year-old”s publicist said the actress is "proud mum of a healthy baby boy named Jackson".
No further details about her new addition were released.
Jackson is the South African actress” first child.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The actress won an Academy Award for her role as serial killer Aileen Wuornos in 2003″s Monster and was also nominated for an Oscar for 2005″s North Country.
After the surprise announcement, Charlize attended a luncheon honouring her stylist Leslie Fremar.
According to People, a guest at the event, which was held at Soho House in West Hollywood, congratulated the actress on the news, to which she replied, "Oh, thank you!"
Charlize was also seen chatting with mum-of-one Katie Holmes, with whom she might have been exchanging parenting tips.
- Proud parents Elton and David show off their gorgeous baby boy in Venice
- Boy Oh Boy! Ana Ortiz Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2
- Natalie Portman Welcomes a Baby Boy
- Elizabeth Banks Has a Baby Boy Via Surrogate
- Marion Cotillard welcomes baby boy