Reese and Jim: The "Legally Blonde" star finally gets her happy Hollywood ending
She”s dated fellow A-listers in the past, and was married to Crash actor Ryan Phillippe for eight years.
But when Reese Witherspoon met down-to-earth, family-oriented talent agent Jim Toth early in 2010, the beautiful actress must have had an inkling that this was the real deal.
He described the Hollywood actress as “the one”, whilst Reese seemed equally certain about her beau, introducing him to her children at an early stage.
And after a year-long courtship, the couple exchanged vows on March 26 at her ranch in California.
As they embark upon a new life together, magazine.com brings you the inside story of their whirlwind romance.
Click on photo for full gallery
- HELLO! exclusive: Unforgettable images from Reese"s idyllic country nuptials
- Dame Helen makes her (stiletto) mark on Hollywood as she cements superstar status
- Proud Tom happy for Katie to take the limelight at Jackie premiere
- Johnny Depp honours "phenomenal mummy" Penelope Cruz as she receives her star
- Elizabeth Taylor: Spectacular jewels from a life of Hollywood glamour on sale