Report: Justin Timberlake is Losing His Hair
It has been reported that Justin Timberlake has been losing his hair.
Timberlake has naturally curly hair and previously use to grow it out but the singer/actor has been recently keeping his hair very short.
In Touch is reporting that a friend of the singer is saying that Timberlake is actually horrified by his thinning hair and that has been one of the reasons for his very close haircuts.
The friend is quoted saying, “He”s keeping his hair super-short so no one notices.”
Timberlake”s friend is also saying that “The Social Network” has been trying certain things to see if his hair can grow back, “He”s using specially formulated shampoo to promote hair growth. He certainly doesn”t want to go bald!”
Timberlake recently split up with Jessica Biel, his girlfriend of four year and reports are suggesting that the he tried to hook up with his “Friends with Benefits” co-star Mila Kunis, but she refused his advances.
He has also been seen recently out with “Tron: Legacy” star Olivia Wilde, but a friend of the singer has said that they are just friends.
- Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde Are Just Friends
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Sets His Mom"s Hair on Fire During Show
- What Should Prince William Do About His Hair?
- Mary-Louise Parker Regrets Having Hair Straightening Treatment
- Evan Rachel Wood Debuts New Honey-Blond Hair