Retail therapy with sister Petra helps Tamara mend her broken heart
After her world came crashing down last month Tamara Ecclestone turned to her beloved sister Petra for support.
The sisters were spotted indulging in a bit of retail therapy in Los Angeles this week in a bid to cheer up newly-single Tamara.
The 28-year-old brunette flew out to LA to be with her sister after she split with her boyfriend Omar Khyami, who was linked to another woman.
The pair, who arrived in a pink Rolls Royce, were joined on the shopping trip by Petra”s husband James Stunt.
Tamara has spoken in the past about how close she is to her 23-year-old sister.
"We”re very different but she”s the person I trust the most in the world," said Tamara, who has Petra”s initial tattooed on the inside of her wrist.
Two weeks have gone by since the pretty brunette called time on her relationship with Omar, 38 – a businessman whose family originally hail from Syria.
"People never fail to disappoint me but I really hope what comes around goes around."
In the past, Tamara had spoken of marrying Omar, saying: "Deep down you know when someone loves you for who you are and not what you have.
"I think I’m a good judge of character. Omar and I definitely want to get married. I think in the next few years hopefully we will tie the knot."
The couple were even set to move into a 55-room, £45 million Kensington mansion that they spent a further £18 million renovating.
- "It"s over": Tamara Ecclestone splits with boyfriend after he"s linked to another woman
- Glam mother-daughter team Tamara and Slavica are leggy lovelies
- Socialite Tamara Ecclestone to face blackmailers in court
- "Doggy day spa" included in Tamara Ecclestone"s £47million London home revovation
- The stunning fashion muse who"s helping mend the heart of Charlotte Casiraghi"s ex