Richard Branson"s son Sam and his society beauty fiancée looking ace at tennis party
They”ve been together for many years, but on Thursday evening, Richard Branson”s son Sam and his sweetheart made their first public appearance since their engagement.
Sam and his fiancée actress Isabella Calthorpe looked on top of the world, beaming and kissing at a party weeks after his romantic proposal on the sun-kissed shores of Madagascar.
At the bash to mark the start of Wimbledon next week the lovebirds were joined by Sam”s big sister Holly and her husband Freddie Andrews, who recently shared their own beautiful wedding exclusively with !
Holly”s fairytale nuptials on her father”s sprawling 74-acre Necker Island hideaway make her the perfect person to offer tips to Isabella, whom she obviously has great affection for.
Virgin tycoon Richard is also excited about Sam”s engagement, and shared his delight on his personal blog, writing: "Proud mum and dad! Can”t wait to welcome another daughter into the family".
The blonde stage actress – who once caught Prince William”s eye – will be a wonderful addition to the Branson clan.
And it”s clear her beauty, charm and aristocratic credentials have already won them over.
- New match for Pippa? Life"s ace again as admirers cheer her up at the tennis
- Elizabeth Taylor: Richard"s last love letter buried with the Hollywood goddess
- Burberry beauty Rosie looking "scentsational" at perfume party
- Pregnant Beyonce looking ace at thrilling US Open final
- Baby"s first society bash: Selma and Rachel"s boys in the limelight at the polo