Rihanna Follows Chris Brown on Twitter, Fans Furious
Click “follow” and incur the wrath, Rihanna. The “Only Girl” singer recently added Chris Brown to her Twitter news queue, angering more than a few fans for following her abusive ex on the social networking site, according to E! Online.
Brown is also now following Rihanna, alluding to some fans that the pair may be reconciling — a relationship they do not want to see salvaged.
One fan tweeted, “I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it”s your life but you do have ppl that look up to you. e.g young girls.”
But Rihanna shot back saying that a mouse click was no indication that she was going back to her ex.
“Its f–kin twitter, not the alter! Calm down,” Rihanna tweeted back.
Although Rihanna, 23, seems to have moved on from the 2009 incident in which she was brutally attacked by Brown, it appears her fans have not. Do you think that following Brown on Twitter means that the pair are friendly again
- Fans upset Rihanna following Brown on Twitter
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Booked for Summer Concert Series on "Today"
- Chris Brown apologizes for post-show tantrum
- Chris Brown Shoots Hoops After Explosive "GMA" Appearance
- Rosie O"Donnell Thinks Chris Brown Haters Are Racist