Royal Couple, Is That You? Ad Spoofs Windsor Wedding
That viral video of a wedding party boogying down the aisle inspired scenes on “The Office” and “Glee,” and it”s now responsible for spawning yet another…uh…love child
In the U.K., a fun new T-Mobile spot about Prince William and Kate Middleton”s big day is a hit on YouTube, as wedding fever intensifies in the days before the April 29 event. Nearly 900,000 (and counting) have viewed the ad.
Watching the Windsors dance like dorky commoners, you”ll see uncanny lookalikes. Producers found decent doppelgangers for the bride and groom, but you could get downright fooled into thinking that”s really Harry and Camilla, the likenesses are so strong. The music fueling all the smooth moves is courtesy of the British boyband East 17.
See for yourself how un-stuffy a royal wedding can be:
- The Royal Couple Choose Their Wedding and Reception Cakes
- George Michael"s royal wedding gift? A song
- Will Prince Harry Miss the Royal Wedding?
- William and Kate Invite Ex-Flames to Royal Wedding
- Is Kate Middleton Smoking to Cope With Wedding Stress?