Selena Gomez Brings the Sparkle to Wango Tango (PHOTOS)
Forget about Cannes, this weekend was all about Wango Tango!
Actress-slash-singer Selena Gomez prettied up the 2011 KIIS FM Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles on Saturday when she performed in a pink tutu-like dress with a glittery bodice. Selena belted out songs for the crowd in the concert that included performances by Jennifer Lopez and Ke$ha.
Although she looked happy in concert, this weekend wasn’t all happy performances for Selena.
The Disney star wrapped filming for her hit show, Wizards of Waverly Place, on Saturday.
“On behalf of my cast and myself, thank you for believing in our show for the past 5 years,” SelGo tweeted to her fans. “We are truly grateful and owe it all to you.”
Selena is currently focusing on her new film, Monte Carlo, which hits theaters this summer. Meanwhile, Gomez’s Wizards co-star David Henrie will begin filming for his new show, The Assistants, which is expected to premiere in the Fall.
- Selena Gomez Caught Kissing Justin Bieber, Gets Death Threats
- Selena Gomez to Co-Host 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards
- Selena Gomez Sick of "Hiding" Relationship with Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Go Public on Red Carpet
- Miley Cyrus Hits the Beach in Teeny Bikini (PHOTOS)