Sofia Vergara Looks Smokin" Hot as the Newest CoverGirl
Sofia Vergara”s good looks have landed her a gig with CoverGirl.
The “Modern Family” star shared the news today via Twitter and Facebook, saying “Hola! Can”t hold this secret any longer! I am the new @COVERGIRL…I”m so honored to be part of this amazing group of women. There”s a cover girl in all of us.”
Vergara is currently shooting her ad campaign, which will debut January 2012, and celebrity hairstylist Oribe is the mane man behind the brunette beauty”s lush locks.
The 38-year-old Colombian actress told PEOPLE that she”s also excited to bring “Latin flavor” to the CoverGirl lineup, which includes Taylor Swift, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and Ellen DeGeneres.
“When you grow up, you look up to girls in the magazines, and you never think you”re going to be that pretty, or that well made-up, or that glamorous,” Vergara told People. “Latin girls can relate to me, see what I”m wearing, see my makeup, my hairstyle.”
We think CoverGirl”s newest face is muy caliente!
Get more at StyleList >>
- Video: Sofia Vergara Was Once Advised to Lose Weight
- Video: "Glee" Star Heather Morris Shows Off Her Smokin" Dance Moves
- Maxim Hot 100 Controversy! Who’s Really on the Cover?
- Julianne Hough Sizzles in Hot Pink Bikini [Photos]
- "Transformers" Star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tops Maxim "Hot 100"