Spice Girls Geri and Emma enjoy conspiratorial pow-wow ahead of reunion
Spice Girl fans look set to get what they really, really want – to see the fab five back on stage.
Days after teasing their followers with hints about a reunion, which most people think will be for the Olympics closing ceremony, two of the former pop princesses met up.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton looked excited to see each and had even colour-coordinated for their London lunch date in summery green frocks.
The hints took the form of a tweet from bandmate Mel Chisholm that she was "so excited about our little secret!"
Meanwhile, Emma said: "Being back in the recording studio with the amazing @MelanieCmusic was emotional and brought back so many memories!!!! Loved it!!"
As well as planning for the Olympics, the ladies have also been working on their musical Viva Forever.
A few weeks ago, Victoria Beckham and her friends were enthusing on Twitter about how much fun was had at one of their rare gatherings to promote it.
- Geri revisits Spice Girls" heyday in Union Jack dress
- Another Baby for Baby Spice, Emma Bunton
- Viva Forever! Spice Girls reunite in London
- Victoria and Eva enjoy an A-list girls" night out
- Sporty spice: Geri Halliwell makes a splash in Sardinia as she holidays with Henry