Squeaky clean Jennifer Aniston helps Ellen launch new show
Solid friendships are a rare and precious thing in Hollywood.
And A-listers willing to poke fun at themselves in front of an audience are also few and far between.
But Jennifer Aniston did exactly that when she starred in a hilarious skit to help her gal pal Ellen DeGeneres launch the 10th season of her chat show.
In the clip, the presenter is seen grooming Jennifer”s famous gold locks, doing her makeup – and concluding the pampering session by hoovering her armpit and backside.
"Coming on Ellen”s show is different than doing any other show, because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get here" the actress jokes as she gets her once over.
Despite ending the sequence looking tousled and with her make up smudged, Jennifer goes out on a high, saying: "It”s so fun coming here. She”s one of a kind. I love her."
- Ellen DeGeneres Helps Jennifer Lopez Play Hidden Camera Pranks
- Jennifer Aniston Keeps A Very Close Eye on New Beau (Photos)
- Why Jennifer Aniston Went Public With Her Boyfriend
- Bradley Cooper Not Interested in Dating Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston’s New Man Meets Her Friends