Star-spangled fun for the Fourth of July
Euphoria swept through the US for the Independence Day celebrations. Setting an example for the country was Barack and Michelle Obama.
The first couple waved to well wishers from the balcony of the White House and later enjoyed a stunning night-time firework display.
Britney Spears spent the holiday in the president”s home state of Hawaii with fiancée Jason Trawick and her two sons.
She posted a sun-kissed snap of her family, wishing Twitter followers: "Happy 4th of July from the Aloha State".
Honorary Americans Rihanna and Joan Collins also shared their experiences on the social networking site.
Here, ! Online shares the best of A-list red, white and blue.
- Newly-released Lindsay, the Obamas and Becks celebrate July 4
- Wills and Kate to visit California in July
- Fun and games as Felicity and William are honoured with double star
- Victoria Beckham gets creative with loo roll at her fun baby shower
- Excitement and suspense on a day of Windsor family fun at the races