Stephen Root Brings Out His Characters
Stephen Root, the man behind some of the funniest characters in Hollywood, is back with a new spot alongside Will Ferrell in “Everything Must Go.” This is the tale of a man at the end of his rope who begins selling all of his possessions and lives on his lawn.
We sat down for a few laughs with Stephen during the Tribeca Film Festival to talk about new films, old films, and just being an all around character. Check out our interview below!
- Ron Eldard Brings It Home With "Roadie"
- "Janie Jones" Rocks At The Tribeca Film Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival Celebrates 10th Year With Star-Studded Bash
- Tribeca Film Festival Starts Off With a "Bang Bang"
- Celebs React to Bin Laden"s Death in 140 Characters or Less