Steve Coogan And Rob Brydon Dish On "The Trip"
A pair of the UK”s finest comedians took their humor stateside this week for the 10th Annual Tribeca Film Festival. Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have been poking at funny bones for over 20 years and their latest work is no exception. “The Trip” tells the story of a food critic traveling across England with his friend. These two don”t hold any punches during their back and forth banter or their incredible impressions of some of Hollywood”s finest.
We had the chance to sit down and share a laugh with Steve and Rob while we heard the story of “The Trip.” Check out the interview below and be sure to check out the film when it receives it”s wide release in the US on June 10th.
- Rob Shuter Earns His Meal on "Rachael Ray Show"
- Rob Kardashian Undergoes Emergency Surgery
- "Jersey Shore" Stars" Italy Trip Postponed
- Angelina Jolie"s Trip to Tunisia Incites Riot
- Former "90210" Hunk Jason Priestley to Rob Pattinson: "Weather the Storm" of Fame