Supermodel Eva Herzigova Welcomes Baby Boy
Supermodel Eva Herzigova gave birth to a baby boy, named Philip, on Sunday, March 13, at London”s Portland Hospital, a rep of the model told PEOPLE.
This is the second child of Herzigova and her long-term partner Gregorio Marsiaj. They are already the proud parents of a 3-year-old son named George.
The Czech-born model is one of the world”s most in-demand runway and photography models.
She is best known for her Wonderbra ads, is currently the face of Chopard and has appeared in an ad campaign for a Dolce & Gabbana fragrance alongside Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell last year.
Herzigova was previously married to Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres.
- Report: "Sopranos" Star Drea de Matteo Welcomes a Baby Boy
- Elizabeth Banks Has a Baby Boy Via Surrogate
- "The Killers" Singer Brandon Flowers and Wife Welcome Baby Boy
- Eva Longoria reduced to tears as she opens up about "heartbreaking" divorce
- Photo: Meet Rachel Zoe"s Little Baby Boy