"Teen Mom" Star Farrah Abraham Penning Autobiography
What can you say about a teen mom”s life that hasn”t already been said over and over by MTV
Enough to fill a book, apparently.
Farrah Abraham, 19, former star of “16 and Pregnant” and “Teen Mom,” is penning her autobiography, Us Weekly reports.
The young mom”s website reads, “Her fans & viewers of her hit MTV shows “16 and Pregnant” and “Teen Mom” will get all the insight and details they missed on TV and will love the most anticipated book of 2011. Keep looking for updates on her book tour!”
Abraham, who struggled to make ends meet for young daughter Sophia on her MTV shows, has parlayed her small screen stardom into a successful modeling career and offers public speaking engagements through her website.
For those who can”t wait for her book to hit shelves, don”t fear: MTV is bringing Farrah back to “Teen Mom” for yet another season.
- Troubled "Teen Mom 2" Star Jenelle Evans Hits Beach
- “16 & Pregnant” Star Says Baby Daddy Assaulted Her
- Conan O"Brien Attacked by Boston Gang As a Teen
- All These Eighties Remakes Are Destined to Fail
- Is "Twilight" Star Nikki Reed Dating "Idol" Hopeful Paul McDonald?