The bad boys of "South Park" grow up
Trey Parker and Matt Stone sit slumped at a table, exhausted.
Their sense of humor has almost vanished, their energy disappeared, their anarchists willingness to say f— you to anything that smacks of the establishment has utterly drained away. All they can think of is sleep.
The schedule throws you off so much, says Parker, referring to their new Broadway musical, The Book of Mormon, about two young missionaries who are sent to Uganda. Weve been going to previews every night then staying up till 2 or 3. Im worn out.
Story: Zany “The Book of Mormon” will convert you
Don”t miss these Entertainment stories
Demi Moore is at the launch party for “Real Men Don”t Buy Girls” public service video,
- Sarah Jessica Parker catches a breath of fresh air at the park with twins
- Mary-Louise Parker Regrets Having Hair Straightening Treatment
- It Would Be Bad Business for Kim Kardashian to Get Married Now
- Spotted: Sandra Bullock Has Girls" Night Out With "Mormon" Friends
- New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys Release Joint Single