The best of friends: Fearne at Holly Willoughby"s side through pregnancy
It”s the second time in just over a month that Holly Willoughby has been rushed to the hospital.
But on this occasion the TV presenter will be leaving with a smile on her face as she prepares to give birth to her baby girl.
The 30-year-old is already mother to one-year-old Harry with husband of three years, Dan Baldwin.
And with her at the hospital to show her full support is best friend Fearne Cotton. The radio presenter posted a picture of herself on Twitter pretending to puff on a gas and air machine as she sat by Holly”s side.
Fearne also jokily tweeted: “Just at the hospital checking in on Holly who is still in labour. Don”t worry I”m fine.”
Holly”s This Morning co-presenter Philip Schofield also took to Twitter to update her fans on the latest baby developments.
He wrote: “Word from @hollywills.. No baby yet, prob tomorrow but all is well J”
- Holly Madison and Musician Boyfriend Split
- Holly Madison Will Not Attend Hugh Hefner"s Wedding
- Holly Madison Fires Back at Critics: "I"m Proud of My Body"
- Holly Madison Is Searching for Her "Soul Mate"
- Tina Fey Shows Off Her Pregnancy Curves [Photo]