"The Devil Wears Prada": The film that sparked two marriages
American actor Stanley Tucci has secretly married Felicity Blunt, according to reports.
Stanley starred in The Devil Wears Prada with Felicity”s sister, Emily Blunt.
CLICK PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The couple were introduced by Emily on the set. At the time, Stanley was married to his wife Kate, who subsequently died of breast cancer.
Three years after her passing, the actor found love again with Felicity, with the couple eventually getting engaged in October 2011.
The marriage was reportedly confirmed at a New York screening of Hope Springs, which features yet another Devil Wears Prada star, Meryl Streep.
At the event, Felicity was pictured wearing a wedding band, prompting her husband to confirm that the two had tied the knot.
The happy couple are said to be planning a formal reception for friends and family later this year.
This is not the first time the 2006 blockbuster has sparked romance. Prada”s leading lady Anne Hathaway introduced Emily to the actor John Krasinski, whom she married in 2010.
- Stanley Tucci Joins "The Hunger Games"
- After Prada baby Harper Seven visits another of her mother"s favourite stores
- Meryl Streep: The many faces of a screen chameleon
- Gwyneth pretty in pink Prada as she joins Matt Damon to unveil star-studded thriller
- Anne Hathaway"s diamond sparkler steals the show