Tom Cruise"s hipster son Connor makes music at fashion launch
Connor Cruise”s dad Tom is Hollywood”s most bankable actor.
And it seems the creative vibe is rubbing off on the 17-year-old.
Connor was the epitome of cool as he attended a launch for fashion label, American Eagle Outfitters.
The teen is an accomplished DJ, and was in charge of working the decks at the event in Times Square, where he was joined by stunning TV actress Shay Mitchell, who models for the brand.
The pair laughed and joked their way through the music set. A few days earlier, Connor showed off his new hair cut to fans when he posted a picture on Instagram.
The youngster – from Tom”s marriage to Nicole Kidman – is a big fan of social media and recently used it to support his dad during his separation from Katie Holmes.
"Friends come and go, but family is forever" he wrote.
- Rebecca Black Makes Cameo in Katy Perry"s New Music Video
- Crystal Harris Making Sweet Music with Dr. Phil"s Son
- Sinead O"Connor calls off her fourth divorce
- Fourth trip down the aisle for Sinead O"Connor as she weds on-line love in Vegas
- Jennifer Lopez "stunned" by Katie"s split from Tom