Tori Spelling Reveals She"s "Much Sicker This Pregnancy"
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are expecting Baby No. 3 this year, and the actress says her timing couldn”t have been better.
“I found out on Valentine”s Day,” she told PEOPLE, adding that it was “it was perfect timing” to deliver the good news to McDermott.
“I wrapped up the pregnancy test in a box and bow and gave it to Dean as his Valentine”s Day gift,” Spelling, 37, said. “He was beyond surprised. Best gift ever!”
But it was the couple”s young son Liam, 4, who knew something was up before anyone told him that he”s going to have a new sibling.
“Liam kept saying, “Your belly is getting huge. That means there”s a baby in there,”" said Spelling.
Though Spelling has two young children, Liam and little sis Stella, 2, she revealed that she”s been “much sicker this pregnancy” than before.
“I have been nauseous for the past three months straight,” she said. “Thankfully it is starting to get better now.”
- Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott Expecting Baby Number Three
- Candy Spelling Says Her Book Won"t Trash Tori, Calls Reports "Hurtful"
- Tina Fey Shows Off Her Pregnancy Curves [Photo]
- The best of friends: Fearne at Holly Willoughby"s side through pregnancy
- Natalie Portman"s Doctor Dad Shopping Pregnancy Thriller "Misconception"