Tracy Morgan Wants to "Climb" Michelle Obama
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power — the president — for his most recent over-sexed remarks on “Lopez Tonight.” Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent”s dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama.
“I looked at Michelle and she said, “Hi Tracy” and I just like, I got hard,” he told Lopez.
Morgan, who went on to call the president”s wife “a beast,” expounded on his physical attraction to the first lady, telling Lopez that she was exactly his type.
“Michelle looked like a tall mountain and I wanted to climb it just cause it”s there — just cause it”s there, like Kilimanjaro.”
The funny man shouldn”t be surprised to find some sort of commander-in-chief-ordered hit man on his tail.
Was Morgan just being a typical over-the-top comedian or do these comments cross the line
- Michelle Obama, Jill Biden coming to "View"
- Director Spike Jonze Trying to Reconnect with Michelle Williams
- President Obama Heads to "Oprah" for Final Season
- Eva Longoria Breaks Silence on Divorce on "Piers Morgan"
- George Lopez Compares Kirstie Alley to a Pig