Victoria Beckham to Eva Longoria: Will You Be My Baby"s Godmother?
It”s no secret that Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria are the best of pals but now, Beckham is looking to make the equally chic actress family. Beckham has asked Longoria to be the godmother of her unborn, daughter-to-be, according to The Sun.
Longoria, who reportedly beat out a long list of potential godparents — including Gordon and Tana Ramsay, Heidi Klum and Seal and Prince William and Kate Middleton — should be honored to be bestowed the title from England”s power duo.
“Victoria ran it past David and they both want Eva,” a source told The Sun. “She”s extremely honored.”
But the forthcoming posh girl isn”t the only baby Beckham who was blessed with famous godparents. The Beckhams” first two children — Brooklyn, 12, and Romeo, 8 — are the godchildren of Elizabeth Hurley and Elton John.
Take notes, the Beckhams seem to have networking down to a science.
- Victoria Beckham gets creative with loo roll at her fun baby shower
- Video: Letterman Gets Distracted by Eva Longoria"s Skimpy Outfit
- Eva Longoria Breaks Silence on Divorce on "Piers Morgan"
- Food Helped Eva Longoria Get Through Ugly Divorce
- Inside Victoria Beckham"s Pink Baby Shower