Video: Beyonce Surprises Middle School Dance Group
Last week, not many teens could say they”ve danced side-by-side with Beyonce. Now, thanks to the pop star”s surprise visit to a Harlem middle school on Tuesday, a group of girls have a memory to last a lifetime.
A dance group at Harlem”s PS 161 Pedro Albizu Campos Middle School was performing a routine to Beyonce”s “Move Your Body/Get Me Bodied” Monday afternoon. When singer herself joined the group mid-dance, the surprised girls squealed with delight, but didn”t miss a beat.
According beverage company WAT-AHH, Beyonce”s surprise visit is part of a partnership with WAH-TAHH and NAB Education Foundation for the “Let”s Move! Flash Workout” event dedicated to fighting childhood obesity.
Watch Beyonce surprise the dance group and join the routine (around the 1:30 mark).
- Bootylicious Beyonce surprises students in their dance class
- NYC school gets surprise visit from Beyonce
- Beyonce Debuts ‘Move Your Body’ for Obesity Campaign
- Beyonce Lends Some Fancy Footwork to "Move Your Body" Campaign
- Photos: Beyonce"s On Set for New Music Video