Video: Kristen Bell French Kisses a Giraffe in Africa
Kristen Bell knows how to have a good time. In fact, she spent 45 minutes doing something that wouldn”t even cross our minds in Nairobi, Kenya. On “The Tonight Show,” Jay Leno revealed footage of her at a place called Giraffe Manor.
Bell described it as a place “where the giraffes literally come up to the porch and interact with you … You can literally just pay ten dollars and go feed them these pellets and touch them and interact with them, and it”s so cool.”
But Bell had ideas to make the experience even more unique. “If you are as weird as I am, you would be the one person who is putting the pellets in their mouth and letting the giraffes take the pellets out of your mouth,” she said.
As funny as it sounds, the video footage of it was even better. Still, even french kissing a giraffe, as she described it, Bell is absolutely adorable.
See more at TV Squad.
Watch Kristen Bell”s full interview here:
- Jennifer Hudson Is Pretty in Pink and All Smiles for "Behind the Sessions" — Exclusive Video
- Video: Jamie Foxx Makes Fun of Obama"s Dance Moves
- Video: Jon Cryer Reveals Hardcore Rap Album at "Comedy Awards"
- Video: "Glee" Star Matthew Morrison Sings in "Boys R Us" Boy Band
- Video: Sofia Vergara Was Once Advised to Lose Weight