Video: Pia Toscano Sings While Mark Ballas Dances on "DWTS"
Ever since Pia Toscano”s surprise elimination from “American Idol” a few weeks back, the Internet has been abuzz with rumors of her being in a relationship with “Dancing with the Stars” professional Mark Ballas.
Not ones to let good free publicity like that slip away, the show booked Toscano for this week”s results show.
To add fuel to the fire, they had Ballas perform with fellow pro Karina Smirnoff to Toscano”s performance of “I”ll Stand By You.” That way we could watch the two of them on the stage together to see if there were any smoldering looks passed back and forth.
Tom Bergeron said he was advised to ask about the relationship, but that he couldn”t do that to her. Instead he asked, “Is he a good kisser”
Unfortunately, Toscano is apparently enough of a celebrity by now she knew just how to answer. “He”s a wonderful person,” she said saying nothing at all.
Watch the full performance here:
Get more at TV Squad >>
- "Idol" Castoff Pia Toscano Dumped Boyfriend for Mark Ballas
- Is "Idol" Castoff Pia Toscano Dating "Dancing" Pro Mark Ballas?
- "Idol" Castoff Pia Toscano to Sing on "Dancing With the Stars" for Mark Ballas
- Did "Idol" Use Pia and Mark to Mess With "The Voice"? If So, It Didn"t Work
- "Idol" Castoff Pia Toscano: A Record Deal Already?