Whitney"s daughter takes romance with "adopted" brother to mum"s premiere
The late Whitney Houston“s presence was very much felt at the premiere of her posthumous film, Sparkle.
And while the singer”s daughter Bobbi Kristina led the stars paying tribute to her tragic mother, she also used the red carpet affair to show off her new romance with boyfriend Nick Gordon.
Nick was unofficially adopted by Whitney at the age of 12 and lived with the singer and her daughter as part of a family unit.
Since her passing, the pair have become closer and recently started dating.
On Thursday, they looked very much an item as they celebrated the late diva”s film – her last ever contribution to show business.
Sparkle – a remake of the 1976 original – stars the singer as the mother of three girls who form a group but struggle with fame and drug addiction.
US songstress Jordin Sparks plays daughter Sparkle, and Nigerian actress Carmen Ejogo is another of Whitney”s on screen daughters.
Paying tribute, Carmen said: "Whitney”s body of work is stunning, and I am so gifted to be a part of that. I believe we had a lucky time with her, because it was one of the best parts of her life."
- Chris Hemsworth is best supporting brother at "Hunger Games" premiere
- Angelina Jolie Takes Kids to "Kung Fu Panda 2" Premiere (Photos)
- Scarlett Johansson Takes Brother to D.C. Event, Quietly Holds Hands With Sean Penn
- Here"s to Blue: Comeback queen Beyonce"s tribute to her daughter
- Fangs for the memories: Wedding dresses and proposals make Rob"s premiere special