Who Were the Biggest Celebrities of February 2011?
Celebrity One-Stops are PopEater“s way of highlighting your five favorite celebrities every month. According to you, most awesome readers, February”s biggest stars were a Grammy-nominated movie-star pop prodigy, a sexy Super Bowl performer, a guy on a drug he named after himself, a diva who came out of an egg, and a “mean girl” you know very well. See the full list after the jump.
Without further ado, our top celebrities of February 2011:
1. Justin Bieber: Bieber did the unthinkable in February — he cut his hair. But Justin did give Ellen Degeneres (who has an oddly similar haircut) his chopped locks to auction off for charity. And queue the “awww” track. Biebs lost the Best New Artist Grammy moderately gracefully. Now, in the young days of March, he”s turned 17 and launched into his angsty teen years, flipping off photographers as he headed home after his b-day dinner. This after Justin and Selena Gomez hit a post-Oscar party red carpet as a couple — in coordinating ensembles.
2. Charlie Sheen: Yes, even before March became Official Charlie Sheen Winning Month, his antics were the second-hottest celebrity aspect of February.
3. Fergie: What”s one word to describe Fergie”s half-time Super Bowl performance with the Black Eyed Peas FAIL. The songstress couldn”t seem to get on pitch throughout the show in which sounds system and stage lighting technical difficulties also knocked the performance down quite a few notches. The Peas, who are known for breaking it down (usually in a good way) in concert should put their solo acts on hold and spend some time rehearsing.
4. Lady Gaga: How does Gaga stay in such tip-top monster shape Whiskey and yoga, of course. Gaga divulged her secrets to staying slim after wearing a condom-inspired outfit on Good Morning America. Gaga made prophylactics fashionable while talking about safe sex on the show. This on the heels of incubating in an egg for hours before her Grammy performance.
5. Lindsay Lohan: LiLo found herself facing off against the law yet again after allegedly swiping an expensive necklace. If convicted Lindsay, could spend up to three years in jail.
Check out the full PopEater Celebrity One-Stop homepage >>
Celebrity One-Stops are our constantly updated multimedia library of the celebrities you love and love to hate — Hollywood stalwarts like Ben Stiller and Demi Moore; the hottest couples, from Brad and Angelina to Katy Perry and Russell Brand; reality TV staples Kendra Wilkinson and Kim Kardashian; recording artist juggernauts including Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, Cher and Usher; and new Oscar winners Natalie Portman, Christian Bale, and Colin Firth. Oh, and Snooki.
Don”t worry. Jennifer Aniston”s in there, too, with hot topics, the latest news and a full biography, just like the 100 other celebrities in our ever-expanding hub.
Thanks for enjoying our Celebrity One-Stops, PopEater friends, readers and commenters!Who Should Be Our Next Celebrity One-Stop Tell Us!
- Celebrities Head To The World"s Most Exotic Destinations for Spring Break
- The 10 Stories We Want to See in 2011, Unlikely As They May Be
- "Biggest Loser" Host Alison Sweeney to Celebs: Put Down the Fast Food!
- Video: Lady Gaga Takes a Tumble During Concert
- Nelly and Ashanti Ring in 2011 Together