Wills & Grace: Meet Prince William”s Expressive Goddaughter, Grace Van Cutsem
Believe it or not, it looks like Prince William”s Goddaughter, Grace Van Cutsem, is serving some up serious competition for his new bride, Kate Middleton.
The 3-year-old flower girl couldn”t hide her emotions as the new couple was celebrating by thunderous crowds at Buckingham Palace earlier Friday and onlookers couldn”t keep their eyes off her pint size pout. Just tall enough to peek over the balcony at legions of screaming supporters, Van Cutsem was forced to cover her ears as her Godfather and new wife shared a kiss. Gracey brought out the earmuffs one more time when Royal airplanes buzzed overhead in tribute.
- Photos: Prince William and Kate, Through The Years
- Reports give details of Van Morrison "love child"
- Serena Williams Heads to the Studio to Become Rapper
- Serena Williams Sports a Neon Pink Bodysuit on the Courts
- Prince Harry Promoted, Now Captain in Brit Army